Proven DWI Defense When You Need It Most
Being arrested for DUI/DWI can be a scary and confusing situation, and you may not know where to turn to for help. With personal and professional consequences potentially looming with a conviction, what you choose to do following an arrest is extremely important to the outcome of your case.
Not All Lawyers Are Created Equal
Whatever the specific details of your case may be and no matter how difficult the situation may seem, never assume that you are guilty. Carl J. Civella has extensive experience representing clients who have been charged with DUI/DWI, and is able to provide an aggressive and established defense on your behalf! Read more about his career experience by following the link below.
Choosing me to defend your case provides you with benefits, including:
- The knowledge that comes from having more than 27 years of experience in the legal system
- A unique advantage in the courtroom, as I have experience as a former prosecutor who prosecuted DUI cases
- An in-depth knowledge of all aspects of DWI law, including the latest technology involving breath instruments
- Aggressive defense that is centered around helping you and trying to get you the outcome you need
- Personalized attention and communication that ensures you will be informed throughout every step of the way
- An impeccable reputation among judges, prosecutors and court personnel
- A track record of positive results for clients, including helping them avoid conviction and keep their driving privileges
Protecting Your Rights And Helping You Avoid Conviction
If you have been arrested and charged, remember that you have rights. Never talk to law enforcement officials or accept plea bargains before speaking with a trustworthy and experienced St. Louis County defense lawyer.
As your attorney, I may be able to help you avoid a conviction in Missouri or Illinois — whether through challenging evidence, filing motions on your behalf, reviewing errors in the testing and arrest procedures, analyzing the maintenance records of breath testing equipment, or other methods. Learn more and schedule your free consultation by contacting me now by calling 314-727-2886 or filling out my online contact form.